What Is the Top School for a Bachelor's Degree in International Business?
Students who would like to earn a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in International Business from the nation's top-ranked school in this discipline should consider New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business. A bachelor's degree in International Business prepares students for various careers in international banking, international economics, foreign service and trade, and international real estate and travel. Schools offering International Business degrees can also be found in these popular choices.
New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business in New York, NY
The New York University (NYU) Leonard N. Stern School of Business offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in International Business. We selected NYU as the top college for a bachelor's degree in International Business because it features the fifth best undergraduate business program in the country, according to U.S. News & World Report. International Business students at NYU Stern pursue a broad-based undergraduate program that includes a wide range of liberal studies classes and a rigorous core program. Also, each student is guaranteed a study-abroad experience through the Nancy and Edward E. Barr International Scholars Program, which takes on the financial burden of travel and accommodations. B.S. in International Business students can expect to take some of the following courses:
- Information Technology in Business and Society: This is an introductory course in electronic spreadsheets and information systems and database management.
- International Studies Program: In this course, students analyze a foreign company and study how its business practices vary from standard practices in the United States. Students travel to their chosen foreign country over spring break.
- Principles of Marketing: Students choose a product and defend its position in the marketplace. They investigate competition, define their customers and produce marketing strategies that will satisfy their clients.
- Economics of Global Business: Students are given a broad overview of the international marketplace. They study international trade laws and finance policies, as well as currencies and their roles in economic activity.
- Management and Organizational Analysis: This class helps students understand the fundamentals of individual, group and organizational behavior.
School Address: NYU Stern Undergraduate College, Tisch Hall, Suite 600, 40 West Fourth Street, New York, NY 10012
School Phone: (212) 998-4020
To continue researching, browse degree options below for course curriculum, prerequisites and financial aid information. Or, learn more about the subject by reading the related articles below: