Top Schools for Technology Management Master's Degree Programs
Master's graduates with a degree in Technology Management can pursue careers as technology managers, information systems managers, computer software engineers and computer systems analysts. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is the top school in the United States where you can earn a Master of Science (M.S.) in Technology and Policy. Schools offering Information Technology - Project Management degrees can also be found in these popular choices.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers a Master of Science (M.S.) in Technology and Policy. We selected MIT as the top school offering a master's degree in Technology Management because it was ranked the nation's best graduate school for engineering and technology by U.S. News & World Report. The core M.S. in Technology and Policy curriculum includes:
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions: Students are introduced to microeconomic analysis used in managerial decision-making.
- Law, Technology and Public Policy: This course examines the relationship between law and technological change and the ways in which economics, technology and law shape public policy.
- Introduction to Technology and Policy: Students get a broad overview of topics related to technology and policy.
- Leadership Development Seminar: Students learn about aspects related to the development of leadership.
- Engineering Systems Concentration: This component of the core curriculum requires all students to take a minimum of three graduate-level technology and social sciences courses, including Electric Energy in Developing Nations and Materials Engineering.
School Address: Engineering Systems Division, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Ave., Building E40-261, Cambridge, MA 02139
School Phone Number: (617) 253-7693
To continue researching, browse degree options below for course curriculum, prerequisites and financial aid information. Or, learn more about the subject by reading the related articles below: